Is your family financially prepared to pay off your loan if your income were eliminated or reduced due to an unfortunate event such as a disabling injury, illness or unexpected death?
Protect your family’s financial future by taking advantage of Credit Life and Disability Insurance. This affordable coverage protects your family, credit history and collateral in the event of sickness or death, preventing your loved ones from inheriting unexpected debt.
- Protects your family from inheriting the debt you may leave as a result of a misfortune such as a disabling injury, illness or unexpected death
- In the event of your death, your eligible loan balance is reduced or paid off*
- Add Credit Life and Disability insurance to a new or existing loan
- Available on most Qside loans with the exception of first mortgage loans
- Coverage begins immediately
- Payment premiums are added to your monthly loan payment
- For details and further information, click here
- Calculate your insurance needs
- To apply, call Qside to speak with one of our loan officers
This insurance product is offered through MEMBER'S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CUNA Mutual Insurance Society.
*Read the Credit Insurance Application and Certificate of Insurance for exact terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. Eligibility requirements including age maximums, working requirements and health questions may apply. Benefits may be subject to a waiting period. The policy may include maximum coverage or benefit amounts and/or durations. Exclusions for pre-existing conditions, normal pregnancy, intentional injury, air travel and/or atomic explosions may apply.